søndag 27. februar 2011

Mothersday card and "scrapbook"

Hello!
As I said, I was going to try to get it posted during this week.
And see who's keeping her promises! :-D

The card: :-)

 "M for mum"
 "Happiness is to be found in the little moments of the everyday life"
Tag to the left: " Love is the most beautiful flower in the heart "
Tag to the right: "Listen to your heart, follow you dreams, and you will experience magical moments"
 "Have Faith in yourself, and you will see the Possibilities, - not the problems"
 "The best decisions are done with the heart"
"Handcrafted by: Ingrid Marie"

Okay, I've tried to translate the norwegian stamps as well as I can, and they didn't turn out too bad...
I'm also very excited, because I just finished my very first "Book card/box". I'm going to post it tomorrow, participating in a challenge with it. I've also made 4 new cards this weekend, that I'm going to post during the next week :-D Please, stay tuned for more!

-Ingrid Marie

1 kommentar:

  1. I really like both of your projects, Ingrid Marie (the ones for your Mother and your book card/box). I've never seen a project like your card/box before. I like the lace you used. Very vintage-y (probably not really a word, but you know what I mean). As a mother myself, I'm sure your mother loved her card and scrapbook. You did a wonderful job on them. Thanks for sharing.

    SvarSlett