søndag 13. februar 2011

A month already!

Hello!
I can't believe it's been a month already!
It's been so extremely much to do at school after new year.
Just the comming week I have 3 presentations, a french test and 3 texts to hand over.
Right now I'm working on the french for tomorrow ;-D
Wish me luck!
Anyway, I came think about how long it's been since I last posted any projects... :(
I'm working on some, but I have a couple of cards that I haven't showed you.
I'm going to show you 2 cards right now, and then I'll post the mothersdaycard and the funny scrapbook I made for my mother for mothersday in the following week :)







The papers below are the ones I used in the scrapbook for mothersday. Everyone, except the music-notes paper, were free! I found them online, but unfortunately I don't remember the page URL.


I hope you like the cards :-D

-Ingrid Marie

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love your cards, Ingrid Marie. I like how you made the letters fuzzy like the cute bear. I also like the use of stitching on the other card. Great job! You make wonderful cards and keep getting better. There can be a lot of school work at your age. My son is 19. Good luck with your test and your presentations!

    SvarSlett
  2. Tusen takk for at du er med på bloghop'en på Scrappekammeret!!
    Jeg trekker en vinner av RAK'en min i morgen :) Lykke til i trekningen ;)
    --klem--

    SvarSlett