tirsdag 22. februar 2011

I've lost my time, have you seen it?

Hello!
I know I said that I'd post the projects last week, but I actually didn't get the time...
But... Right now I'm going to show you My valentines paperbag and a box, that I decorated :-)
I'll try to get the mothersday card and scrapbook posted this week, but I can't promise.

 "Have faith in yourself, and you will se possibilities, not problems"


 In the box: "Listen to your heart. Follow your dreams, and you will experience magical moments"
The tag: "It's better to regret something you've done, than regretting something you never did!"
 Very easy paperbag to make :-)
Thought it was cute though!



 I've filled it with tons of hearts, you just don't see all of them at the picture ;-D
Tons of love<3
Hope you liked, please comment and follow :-)

-Ingrid Marie

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar