torsdag 21. juni 2012

Masculine Power

Hello my dear readers,

I am pleased to tell you that my summer vacation's finally started, and that I most likely will have plenty of time and opportunities to make cards and share them with you :)
Like in the last post, I am going to show you the cards that I've been making lately, but haven't had any time to post. Also, we're painting my cardmaking room white, so I won't be able to make anything more before we've moved everything back in there after we've finished!
But back to the cards, here they are:

All of the cards in this post is made to be given to men, and hopefully they look manly. In the card above I've used a stamp  I got on Ebay, a vintage photo I found on google and the "Tim Holtz  Diecuts" are actually someone I just printed and cut out, works perfectly fine, but takes a while to do so ;-)

This card is for my dad's 54th birthday on 1th of July. Which basically means I haven't given it to him yet, but I take the chance that he's not checking my blog... The pictures are of him as a child, very cute. I've used a sizzlits die from Sizzix to make the "Wish" diecut. The corners are made out of paper, I printed them and cut them out. The clock is made out of metal and was ordered from china, on Ebay :-)

This was actually made to be given to my cousin for  his confirmation, but we chose another one, because my parents thought this one  was a bit too "marine". However, I'm certainly pleased with how it turned out, was having extreme difficulties picking colours and which paper to use... Creative block! This stamp is also from Ebay, the rest is bought from a local shop, apart from the Tim Holtz corners and diecut, which was printed ;-)

I hope you enjoyed this post which was dedicated to cards for him, as mostly of my cards certainly are better suited for women :-)
Have a great weekend!

-Ingrid

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Ingrid,

    Såg din kommentar på Miranda Kerrs Instagram. Ville bara säga att jag tycker att du har en enorm begåvning som du borde ta vara på. Kom ihåg att följa dina drömmar.

    SvarSlett
  2. Du har dn enorm fotografisk och estetisk begåvning, och det är ovanligt att en tjej i din ålder inte hela tiden lägger upp bilder på sig själv - fastän du är så vacker! Bravo. Jag ville bli filmare när jag var 18, men jag trodde inte att jag kunde leva på det så jag utbildade mig till grafisk designer på Central st Martins i London. 10 år senare följde jag min riktiga dröm och utbildade mig till film director

    SvarSlett
  3. ...på Den Danske Filmskole i Köpenhamn. Sedan dess har jag jobbat som filmare. Så gör inte samma misstag som jag - don't wait with following your dream, follow it now! Lycka till med allt! Xxx Åsa Riton (om du vill svara får du maila på studio@asariton.com )

    SvarSlett