tirsdag 7. desember 2010

Finally, some cards + a scrapbookcover! :-D

Hello!
I've been really lazy when it has come to blogging lately, but I've made a lot! :-D
6 new cards and a scrapbookcover :-))
I can't wait to show you them.
3 of the cards are some gorgeous christmas cards. These are the latest cards I've made.
Yesterday and today, actually, but I really feel like I've got the hang of it!
The 3 sweet cards are some older ones, but still very cute!<3
I'm only going to show you one of the 3 christmas cards today, just to make them last a little longer :-)

The Scrapbook cover:

 And the back:

Here's all of the three cuties! :-D<3






Here's the first christmas card I'm going to show you :-)
You'll see big differences on the newest christmas cards I've made.




I believe it's amazing, but make your own opinion and put it among the comments below :-)

-Ingrid Marie

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar