søndag 7. november 2010

Some old, and some new :-)

 Hello!
I made some of these cards for about a month ago, and some of them maybe a week ago :-)
So nothing here's from the stone age or about there! ;-D




This is a card I just sent down to my big brother who lives in Stockholm with his girlfriend.
It's an adorable card!<3


 This was an ugly fugly notebook(hardback) that I didn't use at all, but then it hit me!
Why don't decorate it? So that's what I did :-)



 The card under is a easy birthday card, mainly for boys, maybe 5-13 years?

I love this card!<3<3
It's so cute and just a really nice card to give to someone's birthday or just to cheer them up :-D


Please leave comments and let me know what you think :-)

-Ingrid Marie

5 kommentarer:

  1. e d du som har laga d me katta også eller? :)
    -Rune

    SvarSlett
  2. I bet your friends love getting cards from you. Great job, they are all very cute!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Rune: Jepp! :-D
    Har laga alle kortan på heile bloggen ;-D

    Nellen:
    Thank you so much!
    It's really nice to get a couple of comments once in a while<3

    SvarSlett