fredag 22. oktober 2010

New, sweet cards! :-)

Hi! :-)
I haven't written since sunday, but I have five new cards to show you.
I received all of the things I ordered at Panduro.no on wednesday, I think
and there were all of these amazing stamps I got from there.
I think I'll manage to take a picture of everything I ordered, if you're interested ;-D
The blue baby boy card is to my Cousins new son. I'm going send it to him soon :-)
The angelduo card is mainly just an exprement to see how it looked, but I think I'll use it anyway :-)
(Click on the pictures to get a closer look)





Please comment and tell me what you think about the cards. The last one..."Make a wish," its glitter in the big heart in the pink area, but it looks really weird on the picture...

-Ingrid Marie

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar